STARTS Residencies Days - Call for pitches
The starts residencies days will take place from March 27 to March 28 at the Centre Pompidou, Paris.
This event aims to showcase the results of this
- Discover the residency projects and preliminary results, presented by the artists and the researchers involved in the second wave of residencies
- Learn more about the art-tech journeys of the winners of the first call
- Participate in an interactive performance
- Reflect on participative design
- Get inspired by heads of institutions and communities' thoughts on art&tech collaborations
- Attend the official announcement of the 2019 laureates
Part of a science + technology + arts collaboration? Present it during the STARTS Residencies Days at the Centre Pompidou.
The Future STARTS Here is an informal, dynamic and creative event where enthusiastic and curious people on the science + technology + arts collaborations are invited to present their project.
It contributes to the knowledge and experience exchange between artists, producers, technology-based projects, artistic residencies programmes and other interested people. This moment will offer the opportunity for mutual learning and understanding, bringing together visionary parties.
After the presentation session, all participants (speakers and attendees) will have the chance to share their knowledge, experiences, expectations and ideas in a networking moment.
“Future STARTS Here” session will be held on March 27, by
Speakers shall present past, present or future experiences on Science-Technology-Arts (S+T+ARTS) collaborations. To participate as
- your name, email, gender, company
- title of the presentation (max. 100 characters with spaces)
description of the presentation (max. 2000 characters with spaces) brief
- 3-5 keywords.
Selected speakers will be allowed to present their idea during 3-5 minutes, maximum. Thus, a concise and clear presentation is expected.
Submit your application before February 20, 2019,